All part of its effort to provide an enhanced customer experience through expansion of Its retail network
· MTS India now has 9 branded retail outlets in Goa, with the latest one being opened at Peterson Building, Mapusa.
· MTS branded retail outlets serve as a one stop shop for all voice & data solutions provided by the company.
· MTS has over 6 Lakh voice and over 1 Lakh data customers across Maharashtra & Goa Circle.
Goa, June 07, 2012: Sistema Shyam TeleServices Ltd. (SSTL), which nationally operates its telecom services under the MTS brand with over 16 million wireless customers, today announced the launch of its 9th branded retail outlet in Goa. With the opening of the store at Peterson Building, Mapusa in Goa; MTS now has more than 80 branded retail outlets in the Maharashtra & Goa Circle. This initiative is in sync with Company’s strategy to provide an enhanced experience to all MTS voice & data customers in the circle.
According to Sandeep Marwaha, Chief Operating Officer, Maharashtra and Goa Circle, MTS India, “I am immensely pleased to announce the launch of the 9th MTS branded retail outlet in Goa and 84th in the circle. This launch is in sync with our strategy to provide one-stop shop offering voice and data solutions to our customers backed by unmatched tariffs. Goa is an important market for MTS and we plan to further strengthen our presence in this region by connecting and engaging with our customers…#157;.
Range of services offered at MTS retail outlet:
· The MTS retail outlet to provide end-to-end voice and data solutions and ensure customer convenience
· Customers to experience the entire range of product portfolio in both data and voice including the recently launched Android Smartphones MTS Livewire and MTag 3.1
· MTS Retail outlet to offer the entire gamut of value added service.
· Customers to get a first hand impression and take live demonstrations of MTS products & services.