The books have been locked in the cupboards. No more setting the alarm for 5:30 in the morning to prepare and pack the tiffin boxes. Yes, it is time for the summer holidays. But are you already dreading as to how will you keep your child occupied? Well, how about going back to the age of the rajas-maharajas? No turning of pages in a history book but a first-hand experience of staying at an erstwhile palace. Ranbanka Palace, a heritage property owned and managed by the royal family of Jodhpur, welcomes all children to be a part of the Royal History Tour.
Bask in the lingering echoes of a bygone era and treat your child to a unique experience that captures the history, culture, tradition and grandeur of the Blue City. Start with one of India’s largest forts – The Mehrangarh fort which also houses Rajasthan’s most well stocked museum exhibiting the heritage of the Rathores in arms, costumes, paintings and decorated period rooms. From the landmark Jaswant Thada to the charming collection of temples, cenotaphs and high rock terraces of Mandore Garden. From a visit to the zoo and aviary at Umed Garden to Nehru Park which has been developed specifically for children. From a camel safari exploring the sand dunes of Osian to a special Village Safari that gives your child a glimpse of rural life in Rajasthan, Ranbanka’s Royal History Tour offers a customizable yet comprehensive educational experience.
Soak-in the culture with Kaalbelia dancers, puppet shows and traditional music recitals in the hotel’s courtyard as you embark on a memorable journey. The kids can also hone their skills at different indoor games like chess, croquet, carrom and the likes during their stay. For an authentic and unforgettable experience, try the Rajasthani cuisine at the exemplary lounge complete with Bajots & Gaddi Massons. Immerse in the throes of history like never before.
Valid till September,2012
“Royal History Tour”
DELUXE ROOM : INR 5000/-per student –(2N/3D)
· Welcome drinks on arrival
· Stay in our Deluxe Room.
· Air conditioned well furnished rooms
· Accommodation for 3 people (triple sharing)
· Includes all meals
· Half day Sightseeing in the city
· Daily live Entertainment/Cultural Evening at the Hotel
· The Package is inclusive of all the applicable taxes
Kindly note: Entrance fees would be charged extra.
· Once the booking is confirmed in case of any cancellation, 100% of the package price will be charged retention.
· Full package price will be charged in case of a no-show.
· Booking will be made on 100% confirmation basis & full payment advance including gala dinner supplement wherever applicable.